We’re ready for family and friend gatherings at the resort.￼￼ ... See MoreSee Less
Looks great!! Can’t wait!!
That looks so good!!
Ed Carter Trent Carter Matt Cärtër Cheryl Carter Jarod Ross Jme Jean
The phone service is out all up this valley. If you need to contact us please text or email! ... See MoreSee Less
Getting ready to welcome our guests on Saturday….We do not have phone service… it is out up this valley and hopefully it will be repaired soon!!!￼ ... See MoreSee Less
COVID-19 / SUMMER 2021 REVISED 05-17-21
Little Squaw Resort welcomes our guests for the 2021 season. We are grateful to be able to open this summer and take very seriously our responsibility to uphold the statewide guidelines to protect the health and safety of our guests.
We have taken extra steps to address and curb the spread of COVID-19 at our resort. As we welcome you back, some of our new procedures are not what you have experienced in the past, but we have given much thought to these to provide a safe and comfortable environment for everyone. Please review these guidelines.
1. We will follow the CDC’s guidelines of maintaining a sustainable level of social distancing and upholding the directive to wear masks in public settings if you are not vaccinated.
2. We highly recommend that all guest be vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine. CDC states that unvaccinated people are at a high risk for getting COVID. And those who are vaccinated are free to gather without wearing masks. Unvaccinated people need to wear a mask in public. Please remember that the medical system in Creede is fragile and you may have to be airlifted out if your illness becomes serious.
3. Check-in will be as usual at 6pm on Saturday. PLEASE DO NOT COME EARLY!!! If you are going to arrive on Sunday, please let Pat and Rocky know. 719-658-2434. This allows each cabin to “air out” for 9 hours before the next guest arrives. Check-out remains SATURDAY 9 am.
4. We are allowing guests to use our comforters unless you prefer to bring your own comforters or blankets in which case you need to notify Pat and Rocky ahead of time. Pillows with waterproof covers, sheets, bath towels, washcloths and kitchen towels will be provided for you to put into laundry bag at the end of your stay.
5. Masks will no longer be required at the campfire if you are vaccinated. The campfire times have been limited to Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. No campfires on Tuesday or Thursday.
6. Use of the Pavilion can be reserved on the “Pavilion Sign-up Sheet” at check-in. We remind guests to be “considerate of all guests usage”. We have had a delay with the delivery of the picnic tables so we will use “camp chairs” until they are delivered.
While you were away, we made some improvements in 2020. Some of the improvements include:
• 4 new bathrooms upgraded with permits and certifications-Bluebell, Columbine, Aspen & Gentian
• New tankless water heaters installed in Columbine, Bluebell, Aspen, Juniper, Kinnikinnic and the Bunkhouse
• 2 new septic systems were in stalled for Bluebell and Paintbrush
• New riser lids were installed on some septic tanks
• Roof venting was removed from all cabins and replacement roof panels were installed.
• New refrigerators were added in Wild Rose and Spruce Tree
• In Gentian, we replaced the stove, heater, bathroom and added a small refrigerator in the backroom
• New railings were added to cabin porches.
• New fireplace/heaters were added in Bluebell, Columbine, Juniper and Gentian
• The Pavilion has been completed, stained and ready to use.
While Rocky and Pat will manage in 2021, we are looking for someone who might be interested for the management position in the future. Rocky and Pat would work with someone this summer for a short term internship. We would love to visit with you if you contact Kathy 816-210-4135 or Teri 970-218-3675. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperating with us - Kathy and Teri. ... See MoreSee Less
Wyatt Gray Laura Sebastian
Is Gentian a new cabin or one that was renamed?
We are looking forward to a wonderful summer season having all of our faithful customers return and new customers join them!￼ We are 100% booked for the season. So grateful for everyone’s support.￼ Time in the great outdoors it’s not far away￼!! ... See MoreSee Less
We have three cabins available May 29-June 5. Bluebell, Columbine and Aspen. Please let us know if you are interested in renting these cabins. These are the only openings that we have for all of 2021 at this time. Email: email@example.com ... See MoreSee Less
We have four cabins available May 29-June 5. Wild Rose, Spruce Tree, Columbine and Aspen. Please let us know if you are interested in renting these cabins. These are the only openings that we have for all of 2021 at this time. ... See MoreSee Less